~ My Website ~

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Fresh Summer Bouquet

Rosemary is such a fun, versatile, and beautiful fragrant herb to use in crafts.

 
My mother-in-law was coming into town and I wanted to do something special and fresh for our dinner table. Here's how to make a fresh rosemary lined bouquet. I used a mason jar - the same jar I use for my Aromatherapy Soy Candles and Roots & Flowers Deoderant Powder. This is a great way to re-use your jars. You could even put some glass marbles or sea shells in the bottom.

Jut cut your rosemary to desired length and begin wrapping around your jar. Secure with a rubber band and then hemp or a pretty ribbon. Fill with water and fresh flowers.

So many flowers, so little thyme. Happy summer!


Do you craft in the summertime with fresh herbs? What are you favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment