~ My Website ~

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Piece of Cake



Remember the Handmade Soap photo tour I gave you last week? Well, here is one of the end-products of that work session. Mandarin Poppyseed with a hint of Patchouli, it smells divine and I just love how it turned out, I want to touch it, but I'm afraid to cut it because I don't want to ruin it's beauty. Not yet, anyways.
But in a little over a week I'll make the first cut, and you can come and get a slice of Mandarin Poppyseed soap cake at the Brevard County Farmer's Market next Thursday, August 25th. I'll be there with soaps, facial care products, and a secret surprise to be announced next week. I'll let the Market Manager announce my special treat that I'll be bringing, so stay tuned. I hope you have a "piece of cake" kinda day today!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Great photos and I hope I can get out to see you tomorrow. I'd love to talk to you about the possiblity of a little personal feature for the Guide for Real Florida Gardeners. I love the beauty of what you're doing and the connection with our plants.

    ReplyDelete