~ My Website ~

Monday, February 1, 2016

A Recipe for Silky Soft Hands


I like to keep cute vintage bowls in my bathrooms especially when I have guests over and fill them with handmade soaps or a lovely little hand scrub. In Florida, I tend to see these in some beachside restaurants in the bathrooms. An added treat after washing your hands, you can scrub them with this sweet-smelling, skin-softening exfoliator and it always seems to put an extra spring in my step! Today I'm going to provide you with an easy recipe to create your own hand scrub, it's so easy!


Lavender Rose Hand Polish
1 C. Sea Salt (can be Dead Sea salt or Himalayan)
1/2 C. Epsom salts
1/8 C. Crushed botanicals (roses, lavender buds, chamomile, etc.)
10 Drops Essential Oil (lavender or geranium, or both!)
Directions: Combine all these ingredients into a bowl, and place in your bathroom next to sink. To use, first wash hands with soap. Then, place tablespoon of hand polish in your hands and rub in light circular motion. Rinse with warm water. You won't even need hand moisturizer after using this, and your bathroom will smell divine! Enjoy!

If you're too busy to make your own, you can check out the Coconut Rose one I have for sale in my shop at: http://www.driftingbythesea.com/collections/organic-bodycare-treatments/products/coconut-rose-body-polish

Coconut Rose Body Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment