~ My Website ~

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Misty Morning Mixing

On this misty morning here's what I'm up to.....loving the colors and the aromas!!!!

Pictured above (in order from left to right): poppy seeds, comfrey root powder, sea clay, and spirulina

+ poppy seeds for gentle exfoliation
+ comfrey root for softness and healing
+ sea clay for purifying
+ spirulina for anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients

I combine all of the above with finely ground pumice, essential oils, and aloe vera for a softening, skin-purifying, detox treatment that can be used daily. 


For more details you can visit my website 

Do you have a favorite face scrub/exfoliator? Are you looking for one? I'm always up for trying out a new recipe! Nature provides us with so many options to experiment with, doesn't she? 
Have a beautiful day! :-)
~ Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment